Monday, 4 November 2013

Searching the internet for autumn crochet ideas

When I'm thrilled by a project I always love searching the internet for further inspiration.
 
 Source
 
I can't stop looking at the results of other people on the same project and spend hours over hours hopping from one blog to the other.
 Source
 Honestly that's a little bit dangerous because sometimes I have so many ideas in my head afterwards that I don't start to do anything.
 Source
 Source

And there are so many elaborately produced works that I think my own lame skills would never suffice to compete with any of the talented girls from blogland.
 
 Source
 Source
 Source
 Source
  But this time I tried hard and I'm going to show you my own crochet work in the next posts. So stay tuned.
Happy autumn crochet!
Miss Maple

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love the knitted leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeals of pure happiness........knit two squirrels. What could be better.
    Oh I am in love with all these cute and fun treasures.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...