Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Discovery of the self-timer!

You may think that Maple Trueheart might become a food blog somehow cause there are so many food themed posts last time. But no! Miss Maple found the self-timer on her camera so there will be more outfit photos in the future without having to disturb someone else. Today I tried some first pictures when I still wore my work outfit. Afterwords I took photos from my new dress which you will find in the next post.
 
Hey, I'm sooo happy! 
At last I found out how the self-timer works - without reading the manual!
Yeah, that's my way!
Or is it a typical women's way?
What do you think?
 Dressed in my autumn colours as it's this season again.
 Is everything working correctly?
 Aaah! These roses have a heavenly perfume!
 Bewitching!
 Wish you happy, sunny days out in the nature!
Miss Maple

4 comments:

  1. You have such a gorgeous backyard! I love the autumnal outfit here. Seriously can't believe you have ADULT children close to my age! Good genes ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that's prefect......you look lovely in your beautiful garden smelling the roses.love v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely autumnal outfit. You look so cute in that adorable skirt! Lovely roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you like live sex webcams? Then check out BongaCams.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...