Saturday, 7 September 2013

An autumnal weekend walk with Julie and corduroy slacks

Have you ever seen me in trousers? Not often surely. But here I am wearing my green corduroy trousers for a morning walk in the chilly air of the first autumn day.
Favourite colours!!!
And favourite bag from my stay in Norwich!
 These ol'boots need mending, expensive mending, but I cling to them and haven't found
 better ones up to now and last not least:
 There should be no waste, shouldn't it?
 Who's at my side? Ol'Julie
 "Julie, do smile for the camera, please! Cheeeeeese!"
And off we go!
Waving paws is not her style so let's leave it at that.
Have nice early autumnal days.
Miss Maple

4 comments:

  1. this is a great look for a morning walk! I love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh das ist ein wunderschönes Outfit für den kommenden Herbst.Sehr schick,und dein Hund passt ja auch gut dazu.Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Herbst.Lg.Edith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Maple trousers really suit you! You look just gorgeous in the lovely autumnal colours of this outfit, I love the boots and satchel too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...