Sunday, 9 June 2013

Buntings in my garden

You know that I learned to love buntings during my stay in England and that I want to send buntings to Lucy from Attic24 who wants to make a giant bunting for the Yarndale creativity fair.
That gave me the opportunity to experiment with different colours and different yarns.
These are the first five triangles I made.
There are many more on my table at home. I must show you next time.
 

 Have a nice time with lots of wee moments of happiness.
Miss Maple

4 comments:

  1. And what splendidly lovely bunting it is! The permanence that comes with the fact that it's crocheted just makes me adore it all the more.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your triangles are delightful, I wish I could do similar ones! My favourite is the pale green one with the pink flower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea, I must show it to my mom she will love it :)

    lovehairstyles1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, a great alternative to traditional bunting. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...