Thursday, 30 May 2013

A colourful bunting storm for Yarndale

Hey girls, did you know that Lucy from Attic24 wants us to help her create a giant bunting for Yarndale, the festival of creativity in Skipton/North Yorkshire.
 Let's help her and crochet buntings over buntings for her. If you want to learn more about this crazy project pop over to her blog Attic24 for the details.
I started immediately after seeing her granny triangles with these two flower triangles
 and I have ideas for a lot more.
 How do you like them?
I saw fabulous granny buntings on this blog Crochet with Raymond too:
I like this idea of buntings with tassels so very much and want to make it for our next summer party.
Happy crochet!!!
Miss Maple

6 comments:

  1. If I could crochet, I would definitely make some bunting - it looks fabulous, especially with added tassels! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your triangles are so nice! I like very much crochet works, and I am wondering if they are too hard to do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AMAZING project!!!! Like Curtise, if I could crochet (believe me, I've tried and failed) I would love to give this style of bunting a whirl. I absolutely adore the triangles you've made in glorious technicolor, I hope you'll share your completed bunting ... genius!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! So beautiful. x


    Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
    international OASAP giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vielen Dank für deinen wunderbaren Kommentar.Ich bin nun etwas überrascht,du hast mir in Deutsch geschrieben und dein Blog ist in English geschrieben.
    Leider kann ich über dein Profil auch nichts näheres über dich erfahren,ich danke dir für deinen Besuch auf meinen Blog,bis bald Edith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! I love this fun crazy project! I think we all need a little color!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...