Monday, 15 April 2013

If I would go to Tweed Run London


Maybe there will come a time in my life where I can take part in a Tweed Run in London or elsewhere in the world. Then I would wear that outfit.

 If there was a chill breeze, I would quickly put on my coat.
 And maybe Julie would accompany me.
  Hahaha! How nice and funny would that be!
 In April 2012 I tried these two imaginary outfits for my Tweed Run dream.
I would like to see your imaginary Tweed Run outfits. Please let me know!
Have warm and sunny days wherever you are.
Miss Maple

8 comments:

  1. They would all be perfect outfits for the occasion! Love that your cardigan matches the daffodils. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and the pictures!! Perfect! I hope you get to ride in the tweed run some day.

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweed perfection. You look marvelous. You will get a chance to do it one day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit. Your dog is so sweet, I m huge doge lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, well don't you look incredibly classy! i feel like i'm seeing a vogue spread in the british country side. and how sweet looking is julie :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely adore that you have a Tweed Run outfit waiting in the wings should you ever have a chance to attend. Though I've not been physically able to ride a bike for over a decade now, there are scarcely words for how much I wish I could attend, too. Perhaps they'd let me do a Tweet Wheel (as in my wheelchair) or very leisurely paced walk. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits!! May I ask what type of bike you have? I have been looking into buying a new one and yours looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All beautiful outfits. I have seen the Tweed Run on another blog, what a hoot! I adore all your choices especially the socks!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...