Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Bits and bobs from fleamarkets

 I enjoyed composing these fleamarket finds from the last years 
in front of the herbs on the kitchen window sill.
 
 Someday I want to use the doll's china for another mad tea party, maybe I will hang them in branches.
 I simply love vintage china of every size.
 That's this year's handpainted Easter egg from my mother. She's a real artist and every year we three sisters get handpainted Easter eggs with another scene. Do you recognize the kidneywort?
I got these in the last four years. Aren't they fabulous?
Have wonderful flower-filled days!
Miss Maple

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some lovely fleamarket finds, those painted eggs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pottery. Your mom is really creative person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eggs, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...