Friday, 29 March 2013

Sunlight beaming on white and colourful glass

Last time I had guests and decided to use a variety of my glass collection to decorate the table. Suddenly sunlight beamed into the room from the west window and made the glasses look like gemstones. So I took lots of photos to record this special moment. And here they are for you to enjoy.
Hope you like them as much as I
 
 Unfortunately the light was gone when the guests arrived. But you, my dear readers, are my witnesses of this magic sight.
 
 
I wish you all many of similar magic moments. 
Happy Easter to you with all your beloves ones around.
Miss Maple

5 comments:

  1. This is such terrifically pretty coloured glassware collection. I've always adored coloured glass, too, be it vintage or modern. I picked up a cute little pale peachy-pink glass bowl (like a small candy bowl size) at a local second hand store here last year and have it out right now for Easter.

    Wishing you and your family a beautiful, joyous holiday weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Mapele, what a gorgeous table and glassware! I love the whole room. I wanted to tell you too that I love your header! The garden and you are just beautiful!!

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice! And I love your header, you look great! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I certainly do hope you've pointed your very, very lucky guests to your blog so they get to see the glorious moments they missed out on. But judging by that beautiful table setting and the seats completely drowning is such incredible soft, downy pillows, I'm pretty sure they had a thoroughly hedonistic feast!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stylish room! I have a real weakness for vintage glassware, especially coloured glass, and your collection is so beautiful. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...