Sunday, 10 March 2013

Spring colours

As the snow was melting away and spring brought warmer temperatures I wanted to fit in and chose greens and yellows for my outfit. And I carried with me the two flower cushions I crocheted last year to complete the spring look.

 The scarf is knitted by me. I love it because of the nice green and yellow colours.
I knitted the wrist warmers on warmer days when I was sitting at the beach of  Lake Garda in Italy.
So they remember me of summer's warm days.
Have some lovely spring days!
Miss Maple

7 comments:

  1. Love your cardigan! It's a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the cardigan is perfect!!!! I just love the green and yellow together. love V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wrist warmers! The shape and colour of your skirt is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that color combination. Super cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh c est tres jolie!!

    Et votre blog est aussi jolie et maintenent je suis votre nouveau membre et j esper aue vous allee aimer mon blog aussi!!

    Bonne semaine!!

    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss Maple,

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog! You look lovely in those colours! Great scarf and pillows. Wish I had more time for crochet. There are so many things I would love to make!

    Happy evening,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. And it yourself? Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...