Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Granny Squares Scarf Outfit

My newly crocheted granny square scarf is so right for cheering up a simple dark brown outfit and for adding a bit of happy spring feeling. My beloved corduroy jacket is so very old and worn out and really not in the best condition. But I think this colourful accessory makes the best of it and I can wear it some more years (?)
 
 The yellow veil above the ground in the backdrop are winter aconites that get more and more every year.
A lot of snowdrops are growing in between.
 Julie, where are you?
 July isn't interested in being stroked because there are so many interesting scents in the air.
By the way she's almost fourteen and she's going a bit deaf.
 Finally the sun is shining again after so many sunless months.
 
 I got this little willow tree from friends as a present. Isn't it nice and suits my outfit with it's coloured bows?
Have a colourful happy spring day!
Miss Maple

13 comments:

  1. That scarf could brighten even the dullest of days - it is gorgeous. I love this look. Gorgeous. The lemony green buds of spring are so encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used in your scarf - nice and cheery!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous scarf, and I love this outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous scarf! I wish I could knit or crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your braids and beret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Spring! Come on sunshine! You look so adorable here. I want to copy this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this scarf - why have I never thought to do this with all of my hoards granny squares???

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so precious. That scarf is darling.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog and lovely pictures! So nice!

    Take care and have a great weekend...

    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit, with the *excitement* of the scarf is great. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look wonderful in that outfit, stylish but cosy, just what's needed with the present climate. I love the beautiful scarf! Well done you to have made it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scarf and bag with you brown outfit! Cute shoes and tights!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your scarf looks beautiful..so is the outfit. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...