Sunday, 17 March 2013

DIY-Project: Granny Squares Scarf

When I was in the supermarket last time buying the food we will need for the weekend I saw a woman at the checkout wearing the most beautiful scarf made from granny squares. They were crocheted in all colours with a brown surrounding and brown fringes. She wore it with a brown jacket and it was such a pretty look that I started to rummage my yarn stock as soon as I reached home. I found that I own a real rainbow of colours ...
... and began to crochet one granny square after the other. It was a real obsession. In a short time - the next few days - I had 19 pieces.
 
 And soon the scarf will be finished.
Have some happy rainbowy days with fun projects to make!
Miss Maple

2 comments:

  1. I adore your blog! Granny Squares are such a lovely timeless accent for brightening up outfits (which I adore your brown corduroy coat and skirt!) And I want your darling Mary Jane shoes too!
    Thank you for sharing the colourful scarf you crocheted.
    XO
    Teresa in California
    http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...