Saturday, 9 March 2013

A trip to the Orient

Last weekend I attended a course in vegetarian Indian cooking with my sister and friends.
 It was so delicious. 
So today I tried to cook some of the meals. Mmmh!
I made tomato&date chutney and carot chutney and I fried potato balls with a sesame coating. 
Cause it was a little hot and spicey we had tomato raita to cool our mouths.
 
 As a drink we had self made chai tea. 
You can refresh your mouth after the meal with cardamom seeds and rock candy. 
Put both of them into your mouth and bite them into pieces.
 
As I learned how to make Garam Masala I bought a mortar made from granite and started to make my own Garam Masala at once. Ingredients were pepper, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom.
Have a happy, sunny weekend all over the world!
Miss Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...