Sunday, 10 February 2013

DIY: Knitting a patchwork blanket

Last time a friend of mine started a regular knitting party. We were eight girls and there were so many talented girls. We planned to meet once a month. I learned how to knit a patchwork blanket and was so smitten with this idea that I couldn't stop knitting since then. I had lots of yarn at home and bought some more. Here you can see the beginning of that blanket. Couldn't get the colours right with my camera. They're much more vibrant and beautiful.
 Isn't that the pure luxury to be able to choose from such an amount of yarns in the prettiest colours.
 And as I'm always a bit excessive when it comes to new activities, I started crocheting a bag too cause I love the colour and the texture of this special yarn so much.
Don't you like it also?
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful colours! Soon you'l have a cozy blanket. Being obsessive about new activities is something great! :D
    Hugs, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these are such jewel-like colours that the blanket, when finished will simply glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the rich berry meets jewel tones you're working with here. Our master bedroom has deep burgundy walls (the exact paint colour was called radicchio) and this blanket would match it wonderfully.

    You have so many skills and interesting hobbies, sweet lady, I always adore seeing the creative projects you share with us.


    Happiest Valentine's Day countdown wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was able to create such beauty! I love the colors as well

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...