Sunday, 13 January 2013

Yellow vintage capes


I'm completely smitten with this yellow vintage cape of Keiko Lynn. She got it from her mother who fished it out from a dumpster behind a thrift shop. How lucky was she.
 I think Keiko Lynn created marvellous styles out of that trouvaille.
 In every outfit the cape is looking completely different.    


What about this wonderful yellow cape or more precisely poncho I found in the lovely blog Kitten Paws Vintage. I remember I had a similar yellow and brown one with fringes that I had to crochet in my handicraft lessons at school. I consider if I should make one again to wear with dresses and boots.


 Lucy Mae used the same colour scheme as Keiko Lynn in the first outfit on top but she took a tartan cape which I adore so much. Yellow and white tartan - marvellous! Especially when combined with turquoise.
 
 Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

1 comment:

  1. Definitely loving all of this color! I need to get more yellow in my wardrobe!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...