Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Glittering like snow

At the moment I have a preference for soft colours which is very much unlike me as I'm more the girl for vibrant colours.
But maybe the snow covered nature challenges me.
 
 
sequin pullover: H&M sale for 5 €
skirt: thrifted
bag: thrifted for 1 €
beret: H&M
shoes: Pesaro, borrowed from my daughter
thermo tights: camano
 brooch on beret: thrifted for 3 €
 fern earrings: Bijoux Brigitte
Have a glittering, snow white day!
Miss Maple

PS: Do you like op shopping? Then you can join the OP SHOP SHOW OFF at     
      blackbirdhasspoken.blogspot.com. Every Tuesday you can see what other bloggers
      have thrifted this week.
     

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit - looks cosy!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, you look very cosy and so stylish! I love these soft pale colours on other people but they don't suit me much, alas. I shall enjoy them vicariously through you instead! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, like a film star in an old school deanna durbin movie! Thanks so much for linking up, its great to have you over. Happy thrifting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a perfect outfit for a winter wonderland!!!! You look so very pretty Miss Maple.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty outfit. I love it. It's perfect for winter too. The skirt is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool blog. Interesting posts. ;)
    Nice atmosphere guests with you here on the blog. ;]
    Yours. Have a nice day. !

    Follow me on facebook fanpage and blog
    I'm very concerned about this, please. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Miss Maple, that is a gorgeous outfit! You look totally amazing!! And I love the next post too, with the beautiful colors of the ornaments against the snow. I am more a neutral color person, I think. I have been challenging myself more with color over the last year, but keep coming back to a basic set of colors.

    xoxo
    Lynn Dylan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...