Sunday, 9 December 2012

My favourite place on earth

This very old and in the meantime a little bit shabby wingback armchair from IKEA is my favourite place where I like to read books and magazines, knit or crochet or even sleep sometimes.
I crocheted the flower cushion myself and found the pattern here. The ABC cushion is from an op shop around the corner. 
This is a quick pic from the apple tree in my snow-covered garden. It's snowing outside and very frosty. So my armchair seems to be still more attractive to me.
Have a cosy armchair day!
Miss Maple

6 comments:

  1. How very special <3 My grandparents had a similar shaped chair (it was covered in a floral fabric) when I was a little girl, and I always loved curling up in it when I came to visit (it seemed so big compared to my wee size at the time) and pour through my grandma's books and magazines.

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my Flickr Favourites post today, dear lady. Please don't be so hard on yourself, your English is excellent and you always express what you mean beautifully in your posts.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, cosy spot - it looks so cold and beautiful there! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that does look like a cosy corner! I love your cushions too.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, what a cosy spot, and a gorgeous crocheted cushion! Beautiful snowy photo - it sparkles! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that chair just says "come in to my arms and curl up" lovely!!!!
    Stay warm sweet.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...