Friday, 30 November 2012

Saturday walk

Every Saturday I go to town to make my purchases and Julie knows that. In summer I go by bike but in winter I often go on foot. And Julie wants to come with me cause her favourite activity is going for a walk. So in the morning she follows me stubbornly and never takes her eyes away from me. Sometimes she constantly runs in front of my feet or almost between my feet so that I'm afraid to fall over her. And in this way she mostly gets me to take her with me, even if I had other plans. But could you resist your dog and her begging expression? Especially when you know that your dog is more than 13 years old and no one knows how long she will be with us, how long her life span will be. So Julie wins most of the time.
 
 
 
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist taking either of you for a walk - look at the pair of you, these pics are absolute treasures of two best friends - you need to get one of these up in a frame pronto! I love your entire outfit from the top of your beautiful hat right down to those shiny brown boots ( the COAT! the BAG!) - I'll bet you stood out among the greige brigade! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful coat. And what a sweetheart of a dog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coat with a lovely silhouette, a bit Victorian, a bit 50s. Julie is very sweet, I find it difficult to say no to my dogs too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is spectacular! Big cuddles from me to Julie. Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look so cheerful and cute! I adore that coat, especially the collar and where it hits on your legs. I'm petite (5'2") and often find cots are miles too long for me, so when you can find one that's great in between length like that (no matter your height), I think it really becomes a cold weather cornerstone because it works so well with a myriad of dress/skirt hem lengths.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear girls, for all your lovely comments on my coat. It's a H&M coat from some years ago and it wasn't even expensive. They had it in another colour, a special rust red too and today I regret that I didn't buy it. But I think the black one goes with many more skirts so it wasn't too bad to prefer that one.

      Delete
  6. I love your outfit, you look perfect for some winter shopping.

    I wouldn't be able to say no to Julie either, she looks like a lovely dog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Maple, you look beautiful in your out-for-a-walk outfit! And little Julie, well, she is just adorable! xoxo Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...