Thursday, 15 November 2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head (Blogger girls)

Here you can see pretty Charmaine in a cute gingham dress with her fabulous umbrella. She's a Canadian girl who's heart beats for Canada but for London as well. Make sure to visit her blog La Flâneuse Charmaine.

Another beautiful girl 
Source

The more than beautiful Kelly-Marie from "A Harem Of Peacocks"

The London fashion designer and fashion blogger Nicole Eymard from the blog "Fashion Forestry".
Her vintage hats are fancy and splendid at the same time.
She owns the most extraordinary purses in the form of a swan, a violin or even an umbrella and many more.

Source

The young and sweet Scandinavian girl Carra and her boyfriend singing in the rain.

Lovely Miss Emily from the blog Some girls wander by mistake.

Two beautiful London friends named Bright Young Twins.

Source

The lovely Canadian Jessica and her blog Chronically Vintage. She owns a wonderful collection of vintage gloves and wears them very often in the most elegant way.

Pretty Desiree, the fancy queen of flower crowns.


Pretty Sarah from The chronicles of an eccentric.
Source

Un unknown beauty.

And two other blogger girls from Sweden.

Source

 Source 

All you beautiful girls, I love you, especially when carrying an umbrella and I like your fabulous blogs.
My dear readers, make sure to visit these remarkable ladies.
Have happy rainy or sunshiny days wherever you are!
Miss Maple

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of images... I love them all! Especially the second one, the window shopper, the beach shot and of course, our Desiree! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post (not just because I am mentioned in it, ha!), I love all the images you selected! Thanks for the shout out, Miss Maple! I hope you are doing well over in Germany. I am currently surrounded by Germans, oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! Fantastic inspiration for outdoor photoshoots in cold wet England!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling ladies! They are all beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute...I loved looking at these photos!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...