Saturday, 3 November 2012

Polka dot variations

I love polka dots and by now I own already a lot of items with polka dots on them.
 Lately I found new tights at H&M: grey dots on black. I have a few things of the same pattern.
I'm going to show you the combinations that I tried then in some of the following posts. So stay tuned.
 I hadn't got my hair cut as you will see in the following posts. It's only behind my scarf. But that makes me think that shorter hair wouldn't be so bad. At least it would be faster to dry after washing. 
What do you think? Should I cut my hair?
 July always wants to be in the photo too.
 The flower brooch is thrifted and made from handpainted leather.

Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

3 comments:

  1. Love al the polka dots, with the shot of flower power thrown in!
    Your hair really suits you at that (pretend) length. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of polkadots too. Love the tights & the entire outfit. I do like your hair that length as well....if you decide to have the chop it will always grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka-dot madness. I'm a fan! About haircuts, it's a big decision, but hair grows, right? When I got my hair cut really short and coloured it, I wondered why I had waited so long. Wonder what you'll do...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...