Thursday, 29 November 2012

A present for my sister

A few days ago there was my sisters birthday. I thought about giving her something Japanese cause her favourite country is Japan. So I bought a book about Japanese paper works, a CD with Bavarian Japanese music, a fan and a handmade Japanese card. I wrapped everything in violet paper cause that's her favourite colour and in the small glasses there are some resins for incense burning cause that's our new shared interest.
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

2 comments:

  1. What a terrifically cute, beautiful gift! I love the sweet little Japanese girl stamp on the card so much!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully thoughtful present. I hope your sister liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...