Friday, 12 October 2012

Teacup collection

 The more it's getting colder from day to day the more I like to cuddle up in my wing-chair with a fine and hot  cup of tea to warm and treat myself.
So the teacup collection follows the teapot collection.
 

Bristol Vintage has everything you need from crockery, bunting, jugs of wild flowers and even wind-up gramophones for your vintage wedding or vintage themed party.

My favourite teacup of my own.


Not to forget! I want a teacup dress, at once! Like this one from Cassie

... and teacup hats, a lot of them ...


... and teacup candles ...

... and teacup cookies ...
Source 



 Source

Have a fine day with a fine cup of tea!
Miss Maple

3 comments:

  1. I have that tea cup dress! It's from Anthropologie a few years back. I still love it. I'll be wearing it soon to a high tea event. And I love that first shot of the teacups - I wish I could do that in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved beautiful teacups, too, but didn't have any fancy cups and saucers until very recently, when I found two in perfect shape (both in different shades of blue - which is so unexpected and wonderful) at a yard sale. So now I have, at long last, a blossoming collection of my own.

    Thank you very much for your immensely lovely comments on my vintage hat interview post today. I need to follow your lead and increase the beret count in my hat wardrobe - they're so darling for the chilly months we're heading into.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...