Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Practical Magic

Have you ever seen the movie "Practical Magic" with Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock? It's one of my favourite movies ever. Sally and Gillian Owens have always known they were different. Raised by their aunts after their parents' death, the sisters grew up in a household that was anything but typical--their aunts fed them chocolate cake for breakfast and taught them the uses of practical magic. But the invocation of the Owens' sorcery also carries a price--some call it a curse: the men they fall in love with are doomed to an untimely death. Now adult women with very different personalities, the quiet Sally and the fiery Gillian must use all of their powers to fight the family curse and a swarm of supernatural forces that threatens the lives of all the Owens women. I'm totally smitten with the house they're living in. I think I'm going to watch the film sometime around Halloween. That will be a great occasion.
Source

Here you can see various scenes from  the movie. Enjoy!!!
video
 Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely loathe Nicole Kidman but I really liked this movie too! Mostly for the aunts (Rizzo!) and the house and the fun magicky stuff and they all had such fabulous hair! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this film, in fact any film involving witches. Their house is absolutely stunning and so are they! I love Nicole Kidman in his film sooo beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For years and years, that was my favorite book! I dig the movie too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...