Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Picking up chestnuts

Do you like picking up chestnuts like you were a kindergarten child? Then you might be my twin. I can't stop gathering them up when I go to work or go home. There's a chestnut tree at the car park in front of my working place and every day I find more and more of these shiny brown marbles. Too bad that they don't stay shiny but get dull in only one day.
 Tea from my old leopard skin teapot which I bought more than 15 years ago tastes especially fine.
 The teacup brooch on the left is from MiMaMeise and super cute.
 The plate is a present from my Mum and she gave me several ones that have different fruit on them. I'll show them sometime in a future post.
Have a colourful, sweet afternoon tea!
Miss Maple

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember when me and my friends used to pick them and throw them at each other (we was bad kids)! I like to pick them now to, but I've stop throwing them om my friends! Hugs Min Mormors Vind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...