Sunday, 14 October 2012

Pattern love

Maybe you've known that I have a certain fondness for patterned tights. This week I've found a new one and I'm parading it for the first time with this outfit. Yellow umbrellas make you think that the sun is shining even in the ugliest rainy weather. I'm on the way to a lovely fleamarket in town. They sell really nice vintage things but they're a little bit expensive.


 Unfortunately July has to stay at home. She's sad because going for a walk is her favourite activity.
So, let's go. I'm a fan of long afternoon walks too.
jacket: H&M
skirt: Orsay
umbrella: Esprit
beret: New Yorker
tights: ?
shoes: she
gloves: C&A
bag: no name product
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

2 comments:

  1. Of all the colours in the rainbow, I'm most crushing on mustard yellow this season, so you can imagine how very much I adore your wonderful outfit here! :)


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tighs are amazing too!! And mustard!! Love mustard! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...