Saturday, 6 October 2012

One year blog anniversary

Yes, my dear readers, it's true. Today my blog has existed exactly for one year. It was a year of fun and delight to write this wee blog, to get your support with your always sweet comments, that brighten my days so very much. You might think that 44 followers isn't a very large amount, but for me it's great to have found 44 fabulous girls that are interested in my thoughts, activities and pictures, although I'm not into Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and so on. Most of these girls have the finest blogs themselves and I enjoy everytime when there are new posts there.
So let's raise our glasses and shout: "Chin-chin!"

Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Happy anniversary! It's a true delight to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest congrats! One year of blogging is such a marvelous milestone! Here's to wishing you every success and happiness as you embark on your second year and beyond, sweet dear.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Miss Maple
    Happy belated blog anniversary! It's just a fabulous place here, I love all your colouful little stories :)
    xxx Lea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...