Saturday, 20 October 2012

Drying plants on a chandelier

Some of you know my interest for incense burning with local plants since I've attended an incense burning class with my sister. Therefore I have to dry herbs, flowers and twigs and I looked for a place to hang them. But when I went through my house I couldn't find any other place than my grandfather's chandelier. No sooner said than done! And - what a surprise - the bottom view was gorgeous. And the room was filled with the perfume of the scented roses for days
 
Have a nice weekend full of vibrant colours and rose perfume!
Miss Maple

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful - you should ALWAYS use the chandelier as a vase! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done this before, too, it's soooo lovely to look up and see a garden overhead and to spell the heavily scents of your favourite flowers, herbs, greenery, etc.

    Thank you sweetly for your immensely nice comment on my vintage outfit post today, sweet dear.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...