Thursday, 20 September 2012

Teapot collection

The more it's getting colder from day to day the more I like to cuddle up in my wing-back armchair with a fine and hot cup of tea poured out from a fancy teapot.
Wow! I would like to start a collection like that immediately.
 

Or should I collect only one colour like these teapots in a cosy tea room.

Very unusual  teapot gas station in Zillah, WA, USA

 Source

 Cute little button teapot, come to Mama!

 Wouldn't mind if you two darlings would like to come to me!
 
Source

I want that teapot cake for my birthday! 
And a teapot cookie cutter as well!

I want a cardi with teapot buttons on it!
 Source

I would like to pin my needles in these teapot pincushions.
Source

On my DIY list for the next free hours: a crocheted teapot!
source

I want all the teapot buttons they're offering!

Source

I want a teapot charm necklace.

 Source

I think I'm already bitten by the teapot bug!

If in doubt -make tea!

Have a colourful day with a nice teapot!

Miss Maple

7 comments:

  1. These are such amazing teapots! For a moment I thought in the first photo they were all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those cute teapot buttons! That crocheted teapot looks nice and easy - and QUICK! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely thing to collect. You can't beat tea out of a teapot.
    That teapot gas station is amazing, why can't they all look like that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures. They make me want to go out, buy a cute set and drink some tea haha. Great post :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that first image... simply fantastic! I would love to have a kitchen like that.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Ellen aka Wild Tea Party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are some fantastic photos! I love curling up on a cool day with a cup of tea! These are some amazing teapots!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...