Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head (in black and white)

Sometimes I like walking in the rain, especially when it's not too cold. It's freshening to breathe the clean and crisp air. And you can parade your nice umbrellas. I found lots of pretty vintage umbrella photos on the internet. Today I show you the black and white ones. Enjoy!

Lovely Marilyn beaming and playing around with an umbrella on the beach.


The elegant 50s model Suzy Parker and her umbrella.
 Source

Source

 Source

I would like to have that dress. So pretty!!!
 Source

Source

Source

 Source


 Source

 Source

 Source

 Source


 Source

You can be as famous as possible but you will need umbrellas someday.
 Source


A wedding in black and white inspired from the book "The Night Circus".

 
Source
Have a happy, black and white, rainy day!
Miss Maple

4 comments:

  1. Great photographs, I would love to have one of those "pagoda"umbrellas! They're lovely.
    Have a beautiful day, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG there I am! Nice of you to show my picture on your blogg!
    :D Hugs Carrå

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These really are some amazing umbrella/parasol pictures! So much inspiration here! Just beautiful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, what an abundant array of vintage marvelousness! I scrolled up and down through all these photos three times, but simply couldn't pin down just one favourite. They're all inspiring through and through for a vintage loving lass like me! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...