See what nice cookbooks I bought today. I'm planning to host a lovely tea party in my house soon. There are so many possibilities for tea parties in this book:
- an iced tea afternoon in the south of America
- a tea party with flowers and fruit
- an elegant French tea party
- a cosy tea party in autumn
- a spicy Morrocan tea party
and there are way more ideas as
- a white tea party in winter
- a Japanese tea party
- an English five o'clock tea
- a Russian tea party
- a Carribean tea party
- a girlish pink tea party
- an English High Tea
- a baby-shower tea party
And I found a silicone baking mould for so called "Gugl" - which means mini-Gugelhupf - with a recipe book.
I've already tried a recipe from a cookbook with lots of recipes for
icecream, sorbets, parfaits, granitas and so on.
Have colourful tea parties!