Friday, 20 July 2012

Tollwood Summer Festival in Munich

Today I was at the Tollwood Festival with a friend. It rained all day but it was fun anyway because I was there for the first time. Lots of little shops offer jewellery, clothes, soap, herbs, crockery or mostly organic  food. Lots of handmade things are sold.
 Lavender bottles from France.
 

Paper lamp shades.
 Moroccan crockery.
Knobs for cupboards in old fashioned styles
We ate Langos which is a very delicious Hungarian fried bread. As a topping I picked sheep's cheese, tomatoes and herbs. Mmmmmh! It looked a little bit like this.
 
My purchases: 
super cute donut earrings, fancy noctilucent earrings, Moroccan shoe key tag
There were some small shows too. Unfortunately my camera decided to give up working after some pictures, so I can't show you more pictures.
If you ever come to Munich go to Tollwood. There's a summer and a winter festival that last almost a month. In the evenings there are famous concerts.
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

1 comment:

  1. The lavender bottles and those knobs are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...