Thursday, 21 June 2012

Pink roses

A collection of pink roses from my garden for you, my dearest readers.
 I hope they will cheer up your heart as they did with mine.
Maybe you can see some pollen beetles inside the blossoms but I think they don't do any harm to the roses.
The small purple roses at the bottom are called "Veilchenblau", in English that means "Violet".
I've chosen them just because of their name, it sounds so lovely. My mother and my friend own them too.
 
 You may see that my lawn is full of weeds but I like it and I wouldn't like to have a perfect lawn.
 
Have a colourful, pink day!
Miss Maple

3 comments:

  1. Oh a big sigh of love!!!!! My heart just melts, pink roses!!!!!!
    Beautiful.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love love love your garden with all your colourful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...