Tuesday, 15 May 2012

What I got for Mother's Day

And that's what I got from my kids for Mother's Day:
"Vintage Tea Party" from Angel Adoree.
A book, that I've seen on some of your blogs, found it's way to me at last and I'm completely over the moon with it. It was a real surprise to get it cause I've never spoken about this book with my children. But obviously they know their mother and her crazy musings.
 
 
 
I'm planning to host such a nice tea party for my friends soon. I recently bought mismatched crockery with flowers on them at different fleamarkets and opshops and I'm really excited to try some of the recipes in that glorious book. For example there are cocktails with wild hibiscus flowers in syrup from Australia that look so exotic and elegant. Buy them here.
And you'll find tipps for dressing, hairdoes and decorating too in that marvellous book.
 
 
 
 Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...