Thursday, 17 May 2012

Playing around with flowers and brooches

Yesterday I bought three cheap bunches of roses. What to do with them? I decided to arrange them in some of my thrifted transparent vases. But it didn't look satisfying. So I strolled around in my garden and picked some flowers here and there: catmint, ground ivy, aquilegia, violets, the first peonies, ...
And, here we are! That was the solution, now I had the colourful collage I had in my mind. By accident I had found some moss and had put it on the table. And suddenly a new idea came to my mind: brooches on moss. Yes, that would be a pretty thing. Here's what came out.
 
 
 

Be aware that every single earring is worth more than 100 million dollars!!!
Have a colourful day full of flowers!
Miss Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...