Friday, 8 June 2012

Pink champagne

I found a blog out in the blogosphere that is so gorgeous I had to recommend it at once. That's the blog
 "Pink champagne". It's from the lovely Hope Adela Pasztor. I couldn't stop browsing her blog and in every new post you think/mean to see another girl cause she looks fresh and completely different: mysterious, fancy, crazy, lovely, fantastic, divine, ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's what she says about herself:
Fashion is a magical and creative form of art. My clothes are the paints, my body is the canvas. Writing, styling, modeling, and exploring the world of vintage: it's what I do and who I am.
Make sure to pop over to this fabulous blog and enjoy browsing.
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I couldn't agree more - her blog is beyond gorgeous! Have a wonderful Saturday Miss Maple:) xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's a gorgeous one. I love her blog, such wonderful style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog, thanks for sharing! I'd love to dress in vintage clothes like that everyday! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...