Friday, 4 May 2012

London Tweed Run - 6 May 2012

Aaah! How I would like to take part in this marvellous event. I'm dreaming for some weeks to attire myself in tweed, leap onto my oldtime bike and join in a group of equally well clothed cyclists. I even tried an outfit and took some pictures to get the cheering feeling of being part of the Tweed Run. Fantasy works!
 
 
 
beret: hand-knitted by me
scarf: thrifted
vintage fur: thrifted
gloves: thrifted
suit Jacket: Orsay
skirt: thrifted H&M
tights: C&A
shoes: Zanon&Zanon

Have a colourful weekend and Tally-ho!
Miss Maple

8 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to do the tweed run too!! So many of those quirky vintage events in London are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charmaine. We have a Tweed / Edwardian Bicycle ride and vintage car event tomorrow if you pick this up in time. All welcome to participate. Details are on our events calendar www.classiccyclegroup.co.uk

      Happy cycling,

      Lord Long-Socks

      Delete
  2. hello darling!!!! you look just too beautiful in these pictures, the outfit is stunning, and you look just amazing, i love you fur stole its very pretty!!! :) i love these pictures, very stunning!! :)

    wishing you a lovely weekend,
    TheRitzyFlapper (Alicia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest miss maple ! thank you so so much for your sweet comment !! I just love the pictures of you, your dog and your bike ! best virtual wishes, frollein ( anne )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so very beautiful!!! Tweed heaven on a fabulous bike. I hope you had a simply wonderful time.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and great style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you look GOOORGEOUS! I love your HAT! And your fab bike - and the location - and outfit - and that CUDDLE DOG!!! Just lovely. I'm coming to stay. Sarah xxx

    PS I'll send you my first born if you remove the dreaded Word Verification from comments - it's an awful chore and completely unnecessary - I promise you won't get spam without it. Plus I'll send you chocolate. And a hug.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...