Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Going to a wedding

What I wore when going to my nieces wedding.
To get a nice hairdo I tinted my hair and set it in foam rollers over night. It wasn't too comfortable to sleep with them but I was pleased how curly my hair came out.
skirt: handsewn after my ideas
jacket: H&M
T-shirt: H&M
bag: thrifted
doggie brooch: got it for really nothing at a fleamarket
(my sister-in-law says in the 60s such doggie brooches were in packets of coffee as a gift)
red bangle with dragons: very old
necklace: selfmade from coral beads and a thrifted heart shaped pendant with an angel on the one side and a Mother of God on the other side
shoes: the very, very old ones
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog, everything is very cute and sweet!
    I loved their clothes, the color of your hair is beautiful!
    You have beautiful eyes!
    Thank you for your comments so kind there on my blog!
    Kisses from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your skirt and your beautiful hair! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a amazing outfit! :) i love the skirt! :) you were probably the best dressed dame there :) besides the bride that is haha :) and thank you so much for for sweet comment on my post a flapper and her green sweater :) i love that picture you found for me, definitely inspired me for a new batch of pictures :) thank you soo much deary! :) again, i love your outfit in these pictures and i envy your skirt haha :)

    Wishing you a lovely tuesday,
    TheRitzyFlapper (Alicia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, it has a touch of Chanel to it :). I love the blazer and skirt!


    Charmaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your hair looks so very pretty!!! Yay a wedding to go to, just lovely.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  6. liebste miss maple ! vielen dank für die nette worte zu meinem interview ! und natürlich können sie die schuhclips kaufen ! ich fertige sie auf bestellung für 40 euro das paar. wo lebst du denn eigentlich ? in england oder deutschland ? viele herzliche grüße, anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...