Monday, 5 March 2012

First blog award

Yeah! I got my first blog award from the fabulous New Zealand girl that is behind http://boolovevintage.blogspot.com . Thank you dear!
 
The rules say to give the award to a blog you enjoy and follow, that has less than 100 followers.
1.Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2.Thank the giver and link back to them.
3.Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here I'll show you my 5 blog picks. I've added some photos to give you a little thrill of anticipation.

Make sure you check out these great blogs!
Have fun browsing these blogs and meeting these gorgeous girls.
 Miss Maple

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! Ooo will have to check out the other ones you gave awards to as well. I love discovering new blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. greate blogs!
    anf thank you :) The mug is from a fleamarket yes :) Love those old swedisch patterns!
    Hey, i like your blog to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congrats! And thank you for sharing these other blogs...I'm off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...