Sunday, 4 March 2012

Berries, grapes and citrus fruits

Knowing me as a fleamarket fan and an addicted collector you can imagine what joy it is for me to find a new item for a collection. And last time I found a new raspberry jam can for only 1 €. So now I can show you a collection that's extended again.
 
The grape items in the picture below are all presents from my sister-in-law who is actually a bigger  fleamarket-fan than I, since this would only be possible. We meet accidentally at almost every fleamarket in town.
And the collection is still larger cause I collect citrus fruits too. Aren't fruit very healthy? Especially in winter? Have a look at the next pictures and enjoy!
 
Have a colourful, fruity day!
An awfully addicted collector, called Miss Maple

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely - I especially love the little strawberry and raspberry. Sarah xxx

    PS I really hope you will consider removing the Word Verification from comments - I promise you won't get spam and it's such a time waster!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...