Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Beautiful glass and "ugly" frogs

Today I've got very different photos for you. The first few are a further part of my huge glass collection filled with spring flowers. This time it's the amber ones turn. I've taken the photos in the late afternoon light and I think the warm colours come out really well.
 
 
And here's the other kind of photos. They show frogs and frogspawn in my pond. My son counted thirty frogs lately. They come to their place of birth to copulate and after they've spawned, they disappear anywhere. I hope you don't find it too disgusting but that's nature in spring.
 
Have a colourful spring day!
Miss Maple

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of frogs... and lovely glass indeed,I love all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, very different photos indeed! I love to see signs of spring in nature, I never knew frogs did that! The amber glass is so pretty, you make it shine with those flowers, so much better than gathering dust on a shelf! Xxx

    Www.luluvintagedaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...