Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Miss Maple as Miss Universe

I love to dress up in a costume. So carnival is right for me. This year I went to the only theme party in our town. The motto was: space. Cause I didn't have the time to sew a flamboyant costume, I went as Miss Universe. See my perfect body and my muscles. Haha!!! My skirt was full of planets, moons and stars, black holes, galaxies and some blue glitzy planetary nebula.
Besides I even had a planet handbag ...
 
... blue glitzy earrings, a sun necklace ...
... and very blue eyeshadow which looked a little bit like I had had a fight before and was the loser, but it was too late to remove it before the party. So what! 
 
The party was fun. We danced a lot and admired the most creative costumes. Like these:
 
Have a spacy day!
Miss Maple

2 comments:

  1. Costume parties are the best. Your costume is fabulous, I particularly love that purse, it's so cool! Love seeing costume parties where people actually make an effort :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I would love this party! Your handbag is FABULOUS! Sarah xxx

    PS I hope you will consider removing Word Verification from comments - you won't get spam and we will all love you long time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...