Tuesday, 21 February 2012

50's style

For a friends theme party which motto was "The Fifties" I bought a petticoat for the first time. I bought it here and was happy with it from the beginning. It's a black city petticoat with two layers and it's good if you want to wear it also for normal occasions.
 
 
 
petticoat: Petticoatshop Berlin
skirt: Orsay
T-Shirt: H&M
gloves: thrifted
bag: thrifted (more about my bags here)
brooch: thrifted
hat: Zara
shoes: thrifted
cherry earrings: don't know anymore
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, you look divine!! I've been dying to get my mitts on a petticoat...now you've inspired me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super kombinacija. Ta me suknja oduševila. Pratim te.. :)
    http://ozbiljnoneozbiljanblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great!
    Really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Thank you for your sweet comment...btw, I saw your comment about following my blog. I don't know why it won't let you! I'm guessing you are logged in...and you are on blogspot. I don't know. Computers drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! What a lovely hat you got there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...I think I figured out how you can follow a blog...at the top of the screen of the blog you wish to follow, it should say "follow"...click on that and it will take you thru a couple of windows. That's what worked for me, anyway. Hope it works for you, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment!! :D "Min Mormors Vind" means "My Grandmothers Attic" - from where I found all my clothes! Makes me happy when people comment and visit my blogg, so thank you dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Miss Maple you do look the part and I love your beautiful skirt, it fits you like a glove and suits you perfectly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gave you blog award :) Check out my blog for the details :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...