Sunday, 1 January 2012

New Year's Eve

Hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve Party with lots of fun. What are your goals for 2012? Mine is to go to bed earlier, but like every year I'm afraid I won't succeed. I always have the feeling I would miss something when I go to bed and I often can't find an end in doing the activity I'm doing at the moment. So it's often 12 o'clock or even 1 o'clock when at last I decide to go to sleep.
 Yummy drinks for my family with fresh pineapple slices.
I love sparklers although it's said they're extremely unhealthy. At midnight I saw lots of young girls in the streets with the longest sparklers I've ever seen, more than half a meter!
 
I wanna thank all my readers, whether you are followers or pop by from time to time, for reading my little blog. It was one of my best decisions in 2011 to start this small business cause it's so much fun to write and take photos for you and me. Have a Happy New Year 2012!!!
Miss Maple

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Miss Maple! I too am a night owl and I've tried to re-set my internal clock many times but it never seems to work. When I do manage to get up early, I'm alwasy amazed at how much I accomplish by lunchtime. :-)

    Wishing you all the best in 2012. -amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for popping over and commenting on my decanter collection! You have one - but I bet this will start a crazy collection too! A fellow vintage lover is a friend of mine - following you.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...