Sunday, 4 December 2011

Red room

As I love colours there's also a red room in my house. The chandelier was bought by my grandfather in the 1970s cause it was a great wish to have one once in his life.
It's not easy to take photos because the room is small and has three doors and a window.
This cupboard was made by my grandfather who was a joiner. He made it from old wood.
I found this book years ago at an antiques dealer. It's full of cigarette cards from film stars.
They wear nice hats and have gorgeous hairstyles.
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! That book is incredible, it looks like it is full of some beauties. Also I am so impressed that your grandfather made that cuboard it is stunning, what craftmanship. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...