Sunday, 6 November 2011

One month anniversary!

Yeah! Today my blog exists for exactly one month. I did 32 posts and this is one post every day. Didn't think that I would keep up. But it's so much fun. I've got so many ideas for future posts if I only had the time. But I'm also happy that I got some very cute comments on my posts and even one follower. Thought that would take much longer.
But now I show you all of my shoes cause I organized my shoerack completely new. Before it was a mess. I arranged the shoes according to their colour. Do you think that's a little bit fussy? Tell me.


Have a colourful shoe day!
Miss Maple

1 comment:

  1. That's a great way to organize your shoes. I wish I had a shoe rack like that. Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you enjoy the mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...