Thursday, 24 November 2011

Handpainted Bohemian glass

Let's make some posts about this vibrant colour red. You can read more about this strong colour here.
Last time I found a set of a bottle and six wine glasses at a thrift store. It's handpainted Bohemian glass and I liked it from the first sight, but as it was 25 € I had to think about this purchase overnight cause honestly I won't use these glasses anytime. But I couldn't forget them and so I bought them the other day. Look, how beautiful they are!
This school book about mammals from 1961 I got for free cause it's a bit tattered. But the squirrel on it is quite cute and inside are nice drawings about other mammals I'll show you later.
 
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! That wine glasses look so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...