Tuesday, 11 October 2011

An autumnal afternoon walk

After the last very cold days there was a warm and sunny day again, about 20°C. So I decided to take the dog for a long walk. This time I didn't forget my camera and tried to take some nice autumn pics.
Ivy is crawling up the walls of our house. You can't stop it. The more you cut, the more it grows. In the end it will overgrow the house, come in somewhere and strangle us to death. Urgh!!!
Reminds me of "Poison Ivy", the character from the movie "Batman and Robin" performed by Uma Thurman. Her performance was criticised because it was very kitschy but I like it anyway.
 I found the photo here.
 
Nice berries!

Fallen plums!

Julie strolling around!
 What the hell is going on behind the silverbeet?
 The last roses!
 Zinnias: I like them so very much.
Dahlias: One of my favourite flowers.
 Julie and the horse.
 Home we go. It's late.
Have a colourful day!
Miss Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...